Hello loves, just a warning, this will be a picture-heavy post.
|Here we are, utterly bursting at the seams...|
Right now in the Filofax and crafty community on Instagram many of us are becoming ruthlessly obsessed with travel wallets like this one. Not because we all need somewhere to stash our passport while jet-setting, but of course to store our stationery goodies! A whole range of colors are available on eBay and Amazon (find it by typing in "travel passport organizer") and I was fortunate enough to dig up a polka dotted one. My favorite things are married here in my little bag: black & white polka dots and, of course, stationery!
|...And all opened up!|
It is truly amazing all I can fit in here. My favorite part is the fact that I can fit my whole collection of Zebra Mildliner highlighters right in there, with no problem! This also freed up a lot of space in my Filofax. Not that I was carrying this much stuff before, but I like having extra sticky notes and paper at all times, so this bag is perfect!
|These are the items I carry in the right-hand pockets of my bag.|
- Martha Stewart by Avery large size paper pad in green. These are perfect for longer to-do's and grocery lists, which I bought at Staples.
- Critter sticky flag set & their big striped friend sticky notes, both from Artbox.
- ALL of my Masking sticker sheets from YozoCraft.com
- A tiny tape dispenser, stapler, and pair of scissors from Michaels. As a student, this could come in really handy as I'm always on the go.
- Fine-tip sharpie, Target chevron pen, Zebra Mildliners, and Staples brand Oops correction tape.
|Left-hand side of the pouch houses these beauties.|
- Martha Stewart binder insert, customized with a macaron sticker.
- Various sticker sheets (too many to list) from Daiso, Avery, Martha, etc.
- Midori crocodile page markers I bought from JetPens
- Pink iPhone/iPad stylus by Targus.
- Various sticky notes from the Target dollar bin and Martha Stewart by Avery.
- Cat in bowtie (can it get any cuter?) magnetic clip from Artbox.
- Ice cream shaped clip from Typo.
|Here is a size comparison with my Personal pink Finsbury.|
|Here is my very pink setup right now.|
I'm so pleased with my purchase of this bag from eBay. Have you picked one up yet?