Friday, August 30, 2013

Free Printable "I Heart My Blog" Filofax Insert - Personal & A5

A preview of the "i heart my blog" planner.
Hello lovelies and happy Friday! As a treat for all you Filofax-using Bloggers, I've uploaded a printable page for your enjoyment! You may click on each to preview and download to your heart's content. And don't worry if you can't find one you love, there will be more.


A5 Size  i heart my blog planner*

Personal size i heart my blog planner

* if printing on A4 or US letter size paper, please print two per page.

I hope you like them! What other printables would you like to see on cafe et papier?
Psst...have you entered my giveaway? One week left...

4 comments:

  1. thanks - that's a really nice blogplanner!
    have a wonderful day, eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have this for download?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blog planner! Such a wonderful object! Where did you get it? Following you on instagram! ;-)
    Chiara from One O
    Http://www.one-o.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite planners that I have seen! I will definitely be making one similar to help me get my blog started!

    ReplyDelete