Friday, January 27, 2017

Minimizing my planning wardrobe


Long time, no see. And isn't it ironic. The last post I had on this long-neglected blog was about minimizing, and here I am, doing it again! For real this time. This small bin is all I have for my planning this year. Not to mention a lot of my supplies do double-duty with my scrapbooking.

The essentials. A hole punch. Bulldog clips from the Target dollar spot. Paper. Sticky notes.
I have had these Daiso B6 (personal size) inserts for years. I'm down to a few packs, 1 kraft paper, 1 graph paper, and 2 blue notepaper. I also have to have these Daiso graph sticky notes for weekly tracking, and the plain kraft sticky notes, again from Daiso. I don't know what I'll do when I run out, since now I live somewhere very, very far from my beloved Asian stationery stores.

The double-duty supplies. All of these I use in both scrapbooking and planning. Avery tabs. Label maker. Date stamps. Washi tapes. Let me repeat. That's all the washi tape I own.

The paper and the stickers. My absolute favorite stickers are from Ban.do. I also have a few from A Beautiful Mess' Messy Box and Studio Calico.  I used to have a lot of cutesy paper pads I never reached for. They've since found new homes. All I have now are the best of the best. Rifle Paper Co., Kikki-K, and Typo. All years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment